ORDERS ON WEDNESDAY.
- Take the pies out of the silver trays.
- Place them in a microwave, upside down on a plate.
- Heat on full power for 2 mins, making sure the bottoms are piping hot (heat for longer if needed).
- Then return the pies to their trays, place them on a baking tray, cover in foil, and place them in a pre-heated oven (180) for 10 mins, taking the foil off for the last 2 mins.
Alternatively, place the pies on a baking tray, cover in foil, and place them into a pre-heated oven for 15 mins, taking the foil off for the last 2 mins.
In both cases, make sure the pies are piping hot.
- Pour the liquor into a pan and place on the hob on a “low” heat and whisk continuously, making sure the liquor doesn’t heat too quickly. Once it’s up to temperature, stir in some boiling water to get the consistency that you require (just think gravy).
Alternatively, pour the liquor into a microwavable jug, and cook on full power for 2 mins. Whisk, then place back in the microwave for 1 min until the liquor is sufficiently hot enough (may need another min). Again, add boiling water until you get your desired consistency.
- Transfer mash into a microwavable dish.
- Heat on full power for 2 mins, then give the mash a good stir to break up the whole portion. Repeat this process 2 to 3 times until mash is piping hot.